These affordable dress options will get you party-ready without breaking the bank.
Between gifts for your loved ones, decorations for the house and entertaining supplies, you've likely already spent enough money this holiday season, which is why you shouldn't have to shell out an arm and a leg on an outfit. If the items in your closet just won't do, the good news is that there are several affordable dress options that will have you looking your very best for holiday parties, without costing you a fortune.
Ahead, 10 gorgeous dresses under $100 that you can wear on repeat this holiday season, from your work party to cocktail to New Year's Eve celebration. Just change up your hair, makeup and accessories, and you'll feel like you're debuting a new dress each time you slip it on.
1. The stretchy fabric of this long-sleeve number will allow you to dance the night away in comfort. Wear it as is or dressed up with a blazer and tights depending on the occasion.
Long Sleeve Lurex Dress, $90, rw-co.com.
2. Forget the LBD and opt for a dress in a rich jewel tone. This gorgeous forest green wrap dress is just the right amount of festive.
Velvet Wrap-Like Cocktail Dress, $100, lechateau.com.
3. If you love a print, moody florals are the way to go. The subtle touch of red in the design is a nice nod to the holiday season.
Vero Moda Floral Print Dress, $91, nordstrom.com.
4. Reach for this dress when you feel like you have nothing to wear. It's the perfect throw-on-and-go option that can be dressed up with a glitzy necklace and a pair of statement heels.
Smocked Cuff Dress, $97, loft.com.
5. There's no denying that leopard print is the way to go this season. Wear the fun print to your holiday get-togethers with a structured jacket and black opaque tights.
Michel Studio Leopard Print Faux Wrap Dress, $89, additionelle.com.
6. This red frock combines pleats, ruffles and chiffon for a dress that's as festive as it is cool. For a more casual affair, wear a chunky knit sweater in a neutral colour on top to give it a completely different look.
Pleated Chiffon Dress, $60, hm.com.
7. While we often reach for dark shades like black, burgundy and navy around this time of year, light colours can be just as impactful. Look for rich textures, like this faux suede, to add warmth to the overall look.
Faux Suede Dress, $50, zara.com.
8. A cozy turtleneck sweater dress is perfect for a chalet party. If you want to jazz it up, bold earrings and a red lip will do the trick.
Soft Knitted Fleece Long Sleeve Dress, $30, uniqlo.com/ca.
9. Looking for a versatile dress that will carry you from the office to a holiday party to a New Year's Eve bash? Look no further. This blue velvet wrap dress can work for any occasion with the right accessories and jacket.
Velvet Wrap Dress, $70, reitmans.com.
10. You can't go wrong with a little bit of shimmer this time of year. If you don't want to go sleeveless, just throw a black turtleneck underneath this statement-making dress.