I’ve got a few random things to share today, so grab a handful of bits-n-bites and here we go!
- Ai at Granted Clothing (remember the David Suzuki sweater?) emailed me today to let me know they’ve launched a new website, and added to their collection. I love the Links Motif sweater and the Retro Hockey Toques. Actually, I’d take one of everything! See more from the collection.
- If you’re thinking about tackling the Leaf Motif table crafts from our October issue, you might be wondering which felt is the best to use. Here’s a handy guide to the difference between wool felt, wool-acrylic blend, and acrylic felt.
- I don’t like to think about it, but mitten season isn’t too far away. One of my favourite Canadian knitters has created a pattern for “flip-top” mitts and she’s sharing it for free!
- I love these wonky patchwork stars. I’m envisioning tiny stuffed Christmas ornaments…
- …speaking of wonky patchwork, I love these little houses. (Here, here, and – wow – more here.) Wouldn’t a row of these blocks make a cute valence for your kitchen?
- Don’t forget that I’ve got another set of Creativ Festival tickets, and a copy of Kata Golda’s Hand-Stitched Felt, to give away this week. For your chance to win, leave a comment on the giveaway post telling me which prize you’d like. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 4; a winner will be posted on Monday, October 5.
That’s all for now. Have a great night!