It’s weekly roundup time again. This is where we collect all the bits and bobs we’ve posted about over the past week. Sort of like a pincushion, but for blog posts.
This week we were all about the fibre arts:
- On Monday, it was all about this week’s giveaway: you could win a copy of Harvesting Color: How to Find Plants and Make Natural Dyes. (Contest runs to 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 29).
- On Tuesday, I wrote about the little blue quilt I’ve been working on – it’s finally finished.
- On Wednesday, a new sock book – Sock Knitting Master Class by Ann Budd – had me enthralled.
- On Thursday, Tina revealed that she’s got gardening – and a cute gardening apron – on her mind.
- On Friday, I asked for your best fabric-stash control methods, and offered a chance to win a fabric grab-bag. (Contest runs to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 2.)
And if you’re looking for a bit of extra inspiration, here are some things that caught our eyes this week:
- The Sorbetto Top free pattern download from Collette Patterns. (And Beth shared a link to a cute, affordable tank-top pattern, too. Thanks, Beth!)
- This lap duvet from The Purl Bee. I’d like to make a bed-size version of this.
- Foundation paper pieced houses. Sweet.
Have a great weekend. We’ll see you back here on Monday with another week of crafty fun!