Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
This recipe makes 14 servings
- Portion size: 14
- 1-1/4 cups 1-1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp 1tbspgranulated sugar
- 1 tbsp 1tbspbaking powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupquick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tspcinnamon
- 1 1eggeggs
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupsmilk
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupmelted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 cup 1cupgrated peeled appleapples
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupraisinraisins Toppings
- Vanilla yogurt
In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oats and cinnamon.
In separate bowl, beat together egg, milk and melted butter or vegetable oil; add to dry ingredients and mix just until lumpy. Add apple and raisins; mix just until incorporated.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush with vegetable oil. Pour in batter by 1/4 cupfuls (50 mL) for each pancake, spreading with spatula if necessary. Cook for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until underside is golden and bubbles break on top. Turn and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until underside is golden. Serve hot with vanilla yogurt and cinnamon.