Baked Gnocchi in Tomato Gorgonzola Sauce
This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per each of 8 servings: about||-|
|total fat||10 g|
|sat. fat||6 g|
- Portion size: 6 to 8
Casseroles need not be an all-day affair to make and bake. Here's a quick one for any busy night.
- 2 pkg 2pkg(each 500 g) fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp 1tbspbutter, melted
- 6 oz 6ozgorgonzola cheese or fontina cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1 can (28 oz/796 mL) 1can (28 oz/796 mL)diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupgrated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped fresh parsley
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi until tender, about 6 minutes; drain and return to pot.
Add butter, Gorgonzola cheese, tomatoes and pepper; stir to coat. Pour into 10-cup (2.5 L) casserole dish; sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.)
Bake, uncovered, in 400°F (200°C) oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes.