Sweet, tart and minty, this chunky salsa is a great foil for crispy tortillas -- perfect for brunch or afternoon tea.
- Portion size 4 servings
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon liquid honey
Strawberry Salsa: Combine strawberries, mint, lime rind and juice and honey; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over each side of tortilla. Bake on lightly greased baking sheet in 375°F (190°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until crisp and golden. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Protein 3 g
- Calories 210.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Total carbohydrate 33 g