- Portion size 4 to 6
- 2 tbsp 2tbspsalted butter
- 1 cup 1cupthinly sliced leeks, white and light green parts only
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 8 8eggeggs
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- Pinch Pinchpepper
- 1 cup 1cupdiced Black Forest ham
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupshredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped fresh parsley
In 9- or 10-inch (23 or 25 cm) nonstick ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks and garlic, stirring occasionally, until leeks are softened and golden, about 6 minutes.
In bowl, whisk together eggs, 1/4 cup (50 mL) water, salt and pepper; pour over leeks. Sprinkle with ham, cheese and parsley; cook over medium-low heat until bottom and side are firm but top is still runny, about 7 minutes.
Broil until frittata is golden and set, about 2 minutes.
More frittata recipes:
Nutritional Information Per each of 6 servings: about
|cal 222||pro 17g||total fat 16g||sat. fat 7g|
|carb 3g||fibre 0||chol 285mg||sodium 513mg|
|calcium 17||iron 9||vit A 19||vit C 7|