Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies
This recipe makes 60 servings
- Portion size: 60 cookies
Bake Fest 2009
- 1 cup 1cupchocolate hazelnut spread
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupGay Lea Spreadables® Butter
- 1 cup 1cupgranulated sugar
- 2 2Naturegg™ Omega 3 EggNaturegg™ Omega 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla extract
- 3 cups 3cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 tsp 1tspbaking soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 pkg 1pkgCHIPITS Special Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Beat together hazelnut spread, butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until combined; stir in vanilla.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture; mix on low speed until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. (Dough can be frozen for up to 6 months in freezer bag; thaw before continuing.)
3. Drop tablespoonfuls (15 mL) of dough, at least 2 inches (5 cm) apart, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven, in batches, for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are crisp and bottoms are set.
Additional information : Tip: Garnish with a drizzle of melted CHIPITS®† White Chocolate Chips.
Source : Bake Fest 2009