Cinnamon Sugar Crinkles
- Portion size: 64 cookies
This recipe makes 64 cookies servings
|Per cookie: about||-|
|total fat||2 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupunsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup 1/2cuppacked brown sugar
- 1 1eggeggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupfancy molasses
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 2 cups 2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 tsp 1tspbaking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp 1-1/2tspcinnamon
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupcoarse sugar
In large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy; beat in egg, molasses and vanilla.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir into butter mixture. Refrigerate dough for 20 minutes.
Roll by 1 tbsp into balls. Roll in coarse sugar. Place, 1-1/2 inches (4 cm) apart, on parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until puffed and crackly, about 9 minutes. Let cool on pan on rack for 5 minutes. Transfer to rack; let cool completely.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: April 2011