Chicken and Peach Cobb Salad IMAGE Image by: Chicken and Peach Cobb Salad IMAGE
Our favourite ways to enjoy plump, juicy peaches while they're at their peak.
We're sure we're not the only ones who love to munch on fresh, seasonal peaches straight from their basket, but we also love to cook with them. We run you through some of the most delicious ways to cook with them.
1. Grill 'em: Grilling peaches brings out their inherent sweetness, turning them into sweet little nuggets packed with flavour. Serve them topped with crème fraîche or vanilla bean ice cream.
2. Make a peach betty: Toss fresh peaches with bread crumbs, brown sugar and nutmeg.
3. Freeze them: Sweet peaches are the perfect base for a creamy sherbet.
4. Make them the star of a summer salad: Paired with sharp cheese and savoury lettuce, fresh peaches make everyday salads feel special.
5. Add them to chutneys: Full of fragrant spices, this peach chutney is a tasty addition to a cheese platter and is also tasty spooned over grilled chicken or fish.