Cranberry Pistachio Biscuit Mix
This recipe makes 4 cups servings
- Portion size: 4 cups (1 L)
Wrap a bow around stackable metal canisters that hold the mix and the fruit and nuts separately. Tuck the recipe in a card.
- 2-1/2 cups 2-1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp 3tbspgranulated sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp 2-1/2tspbaking powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 cup 1cupdried cranberrydried cranberries
- 1 cup 1cupshelled pistachio nutpistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Package flour mixture separately from cranberries and pistachios.
To bake the cookies, follow this recipe: Cranbery Pistachio Biscuits
Additional information :