Creamy Dill Dressing
|Per 1 tbsp (15 mL) : about||-|
|total fat||3 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 1/3 cup (75 mL)
This recipe makes enough for 4 servings, or 6 cups (1.5 L) torn lettuce and sliced vegetables, but you can double or triple the ingredients and make enough for a couple days. Transfer to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- 3 tbsp 3tbsplight mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 2tbsplight sour cream
- 2 tsp 2tspwhite wine vinegar
- 1 1clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspdried dillweed
- 1 pinch 1pinchpepper
- 1 Pinch 1Pinchsalt
In bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, garlic, dried dillweed, salt and pepper.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: April 2005