Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Total time : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Portion size: 64 pieces
This recipe makes 64 pieces servings
|Per piece: about||-|
|total fat||3 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- 1 cup 1cupcoarsely chopped walnutwalnuts
- 10 oz 10ozbittersweet chocolate or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (300 mL) 1can (300 mL)sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspbaking soda
- 1 pinch 1pinchsalt
On baking sheet, toast walnuts in 350F (180C) oven until fragrant, about 6 minutes. Let cool.
In heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate. Remove from heat.
Stir in condensed milk, vanilla, baking soda and salt until smooth. Stir in walnuts.
Immediately spread in parchment paper–lined 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Cut into squares.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: December 2011