Green Bean, Mushroom and Fennel Salad
This recipe makes 12 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||6 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Preparation time: 15 minutes Stand: 15 minutes
- Cook time : 3 minutes
- Total time : PT18M
- Portion size: 12
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupextra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuplemon juice
- 3 tbsp 3tbspchopped fresh dill
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1 lb 1lbsmall cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 lb 1lbgreen beangreen beans, trimmed
- 1/2 1/2fennel bulbfennel bulbs, thinly sliced
In large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, salt and pepper. Add mushrooms and toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, halve green beans diagonally. Blanch in saucepan of boiling water until tender-crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and cool in ice bath. Drain well and pat dry with towel.
Add beans and fennel to mushrooms; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2010