Grilled Chicken Potato Salad
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||10 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 4
Cook extra chicken and in the morning, cut it diagonally or chop and toss with the salad. Pita bread or crackers and a favourite fruit fill the lunch box deliciously.
- 1-1/2 lb 1-1/2lbsmall new potatonew potatoes, (16) scrubbed and halved
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupcorn kernels
- 1 1sweet red peppersweet red peppers, diced
- 2 2green oniongreen onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp 2tbspred wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp 2tbspolive oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspeach salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp 1tbspchopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupprepared barbecue sauce
- 4 4boneless skinless chicken breastboneless skinless chicken breasts
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes, covered, just until tender, about 15 minutes; drain and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine corn, red pepper, onions, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and dill; toss well.
Meanwhile, spread barbecue sauce all over chicken. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 12 minutes. Cut diagonally into thick slices; serve on potato salad.