Grilled Fish Sandwich
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||11 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 4
Serve with crunchy coleslaw and potato chips.
- 4 4catfish filletcatfish fillets, (each 6 oz/175 g)
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuplight mayonnaise
- 2 tsp 2tsplemon juice
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspWorcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsphot pepper sauce
- 4 4crusty kaiser rollcrusty kaiser rolls, halved
- 4 4leaves romaine lettuce
Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; spread on cut sides of rolls. Place lettuce leaf on bottom half; top with fish and remaining half of roll.