Honey Devilled Ham
This recipe makes 8 servings servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||8 g|
|sat. fat||3 g|
- Portion size: 8 (plus 8 servings for leftovers)
- 4 lb 4lbboneless smoked hamboneless smoked hams
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupDijon mustard
- 3 tbsp 3tbspliquid honey
- 1-1/2 tsp 1-1/2tsphot pepper sauce
- 1 cup 1cupbread crumbs, fresh
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped fresh parsley
Cut ham into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices. Reassemble into original shape; tie with string. Place on rack in roasting pan. Combine mustard, honey and hot pepper sauce; spread half over ham. Cover with foil; bake in 375ºF (190ºC) oven for 1-1/2 hours, brushing halfway through with half of the remaining mustard mixture.
Brush remaining mustard mixture over ham. Combine bread crumbs with parsley; press onto ham. Bake for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 140ºF (60ºC). Place on serving plate; remove string.