- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2005
- 5 oz thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup thnly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup grated peeled carrots
- 4 eggs cut_into wedges
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Chive Dressing: In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced fresh chives, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
Roll up ham slices; cut into matchstick-size strips.
Add ham strips, mixed salad greens, sliced cucumber and grated carrot to dressing; toss to coat well.
Garnish salad with wedges of eggs. Sprinkle with shredded Swiss cheese.
More salad recipes:
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 828 mg
- Protein 19 g
- Calories 365.0
- Total fat 29 g
- Cholesterol 216 mg
- Saturated fat 7 g
- Total carbohydrate 8 g
- Iron 14.0
- Folate 47.0
- Calcium 21.0
- Vitamin A 108.0
- Vitamin C 27.0