- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2008
- 1 1/2 cup sodium-reduced chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup minced coriander
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
MethodIn saucepan, bring chicken stock or water, long-grain rice; and salt to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
Stir in fresh parsley and/or coriander, green onion, garlic and olive oil.