The perfect pie for those who can't get enough of pepperoni, sausage and bacon.
- Prep time 30 minutes
- Total time 35 minutes
- Half batch The Ultimate Pizza Dough (recipe in Method)
- 2/3 cups Five-Ingredient Pizza Sauce (recipe in Method)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
- 2 strips bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1 Italian sausage (casings removed), crumbled and cooked
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers , drained and cut in chunks
- 10 slices pepperoni
Position rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 500°F. On lightly floured work surface, roll out The Ultimate Pizza Dough to 16- x 10-inch rectangle; transfer to baking sheet. Evenly spread with Five-Ingredient Pizza Sauce; top with 1 cup of the mozzarella, the bacon, sausage, red peppers and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake until crust is golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Nutritional facts Per each of 6 servings: about
- Fibre 3 g
- Sodium 609 mg
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 12 g
- Calories 302
- Total fat 15 g
- Potassium 228 mg
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Saturated fat 6 g
- Total carbohydrate 26 g