- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: May 2007
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
MethodIn bowl, whisk together vinegar, 2 tbsp (25 mL) vegetable oil, garlic, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each granulated sugar, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Peel cucumber. Cut crosswise into quarters; cut each quarter lengthwise into eighths. Toss with vinaigrette; sprinkle with dill.