Maple Soy-Glazed Salmon
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||17 g|
|sat. fat||3 g|
- Portion size: 4
A quick broil at the end gives this salmon a golden, glazed finish. This recipe doubles easily for a dinner party.
- 4 4salmon filletsalmon fillets, (about 6 oz/175 g each)
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupmaple syrup
- 2 tsp 2tspsodium-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tsp 2tsplime juice
- 1 1jalapeno pepperjalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 1small clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Pinch 1Pinchpepper
Place salmon in shallow dish. In bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic and pepper; pour half over salmon and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once.
Place salmon on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Roast in 450°F (230°C) oven, brushing halfway through with remaining marinade, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes. Broil until glazed, about 3 minutes.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: March 2007