- Portion size 12 cupcakes
- 2 oz 2ozsemisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 oz 1ozmilk chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupgranulated sugar
- 2 2eggeggs
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupall-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking soda
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupsour cream
In bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet and milk chocolates; let cool to room temperature.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in vanilla and chocolate.
In separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt ; stir into butter mixture alternately with sour cream, making 3 additions of dry ingredients and 2 of sour cream. Spoon into paper-lined or greased muffin cups.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to rack; let cool.
Nutritional Information Per cupcake: about
|cal 192||pro 3g||total fat 12g||sat. fat 7g|
|carb 19g||fibre 1g||chol 56mg||sodium 184mg|
|calcium 3||iron 4||vit A 9||folate 10|