Muesli Energy Bars
This recipe makes 16 bars servings
|Per bar: about||-|
|total fat||11 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
- Portion size: 16 bars
- 3-1/2 cups 3-1/2cupsquick-cooking rolled oats, (not instant)
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupcorn syrup
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupliquid honey
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupbutter, melted
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuppacked Splenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped dried apricotdried apricots
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupslivered almonds
- 1/2 cup 1/2cuphulled pumpkin seedpumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupsesame seeds or flax seeds
In bowl, combine oats, corn syrup, honey, butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend. Fold in apricots, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds. Press into foil-lined, greased 9-inch (2.5 L) square metal cake pan.
Bake in 325°F (160°C) oven for 70 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch. Let cool.
Using foil, lift out of pan. Peel off foil; cut into bars.
Additional information :
Developed by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Source : Splenda®