Pork Tenderloin with Sticky Lime Glaze
This recipe makes 6 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||5 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 6
Accents of sour, salty, sweet and hot dress up tender pork for easy entertaining.
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupsodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupliquid honey
- 2 tsp 2tspgrated lime rind
- 3 tbsp 3tbsplime juice
- 1 1small onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced gingerroot
- 2 2clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tsppepper
- 2 2pork tenderloinpork tenderloins, (about 12 oz/375 g each)
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvegetable oil
In large glass bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, lime rind, lime juice, onion, ginger, garlic and pepper. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.) Add pork, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Drain pork, reserving marinade. In large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork. Pour in marinade and bring to boil; boil for 1 minute.
Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 18 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil; let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Arrange on platter; pour sauce over top.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: September 2007