Purple Planetary Punch
This recipe makes 16 1/2 cup (125 mL) servings
|Per 1/2 cup (125 mL) : about||-|
|sat. fat||0 g|
- Portion size: 8 cups (2 L)
Slightly fizzy and not too sweet, this homemade grape soda will have kids asking for more.
- 12 12seedless red grapeseedless red grapes
- 12 12seedless green grapeseedless green grapes
- 1 bottle (750 mL) 1bottle (750 mL)sparkling water
- 3 cups 3cupslemonade
- 1 can (341 mL) 1can (341 mL)frozen grape cocktail concentrate, thawed
Freeze grapes in ice cube trays half-full of water. Top with more water and freeze again. (Make-ahead: Freeze in airtight container for up to 1 week.)
Place ice cubes in pitcher. Add sparkling water, lemonade and grape concentrate; stir to combine.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: March 2010