Full of basil's peppy fresh colour and flavour, this spread is a snap to put together before you leave home. Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks.
- Portion size 250 servings
- 1 jar marinated artichoke heart
- 4 oz light cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Drain artichoke hearts. In food processor, purée artichoke hearts, cheese, sour cream, oil, mustard and pepper until well combined. (Dip can be prepared to this point and refrigerated in airtight container for up to 24 hours.) Stir in basil.
Nutritional facts <b>Per 1 tbsp (15 mL):</b> about
- Protein 1 g
- Calories 22.0
- Total fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 1 g