- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : liz leggett
- 8 boneless chicken breasts halved
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 peaches peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
MethodPreheat oven to 350F.
Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place chicken breasts in the baking dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the brown sugar. Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, ginger, cloves, and lemon juice.
Bake for about 30 mins, basting often until chicken is cooked.