This classic brunch drink also works as an aperitif with nibbles, especially cheese straws or crackers.
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Holiday Best: 2003
- 5 cups tomato juice
- 5 cups vegetable cocktail
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- coarse salt
- 8 lemons
- 8 celery stalks
In pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauces and pepper. Top with ice.
Serve in glasses rimmed with coarse salt and garnished with lemon and celery.