Wrap this mix, a bag of croutons, a tube of anchovy paste and instructions, and you've got an imperial gift.
- Portion size 3 servings
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2/3 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Spread lemon rind on paper towel; microwave at High for 4 to 4-1/2 minutes or until dry, stirring several times, or dry for 1 day at room temperature.
Combine with cheese, oregano, mustard, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne. Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 month.
Makes 3/4 cup (175 mL), enough for 3 salads.