- Portion size 6 servings
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1lb/500 g total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp/2 mL dried dillweed)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
Pinch each salt and pepper Soak two 12- x 7-inch (30 x 18 cm) untreated cedar planks in water for at least 30 minutes or for up to 24 hours. Place 3 salmon fillets on top of each plank.
In small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon rind and juice, chives, mustard, salt and pepper; brush some over salmon.
Place planks on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, brushing with remaining lemon mixture for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, cucumber, dill, chives, salt and pepper. Serve planks on platter with dill sauce.