Bake Fest 2009
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Bake Fest 2009
- 1 pkg (550 g) Janes Meal Makers Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breasts
- 2 cans chopped green chiles drained
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup Tre Stelle Ricotta Cheese
- 8 Naturegg�?� Omega 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Canada Corn Starch
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sour cream optional
Method1. Arrange chicken evenly in greased 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish. Scatter chiles over the chicken.
2. Whisk together 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the Cheddar, the Ricotta, eggs and cornstarch. Pour evenly over chicken. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, stir together tomato sauce, half of the coriander and the cumin. Spread evenly over the egg mixture; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar. Bake for 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining coriander just before serving. Serve with sour cream on the side (if using).