Yearn for that zippy taste of classic Caesar dressing, but don't want the egg? Try this recipe out - it's wonderful.
- Portion size 1 serving
- Credits : William Feader
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 teaspoons capers
- 1 tablespoon low fat organic Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon organic Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
MethodPlace all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.