Light and lemony fish is quick enough for weeknights and special enough for company. Add this packet to the grill about five minutes after starting the Thyme Butter Green Beans.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: August 2005
- 4 fish fillets (such as catfish, tilapia, trout or salmon) about 1-1/2 lb (750 g) total
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons chopped black olives
- 4 teaspoons rinsed capers (optional)
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs (or 1/2 tsp/2 mL dried)
Cut heavy-duty or double-thickness foil 24 inches (60 cm) long; arrange fish in single layer in centre. Brush fish with half of the oil; turn.
In small bowl, whisk together lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper and remaining oil; brush over fish. Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives, capers (if using) and thyme. Double-fold sides then ends of foil to seal, leaving room in package for steam.
Place, seam side up, on grill over medium heat; close lid and cook until fish flakes easily when tested, about 15 minutes.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 322 mg
- Protein 30 g
- Calories 206.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 78 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 2 g
- Iron 4.0
- Folate 4.0
- Calcium 2.0
- Vitamin A 18.0
- Vitamin C 10.0