- Portion size 6 servings
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 4 oz gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
In large saucepan, bring stock, 2 cups (500 mL) water and pepper to boil over high heat; gradually whisk in cornmeal until thickened.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring often with wooden spoon, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy but still fluid. Stir in Gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses. Spoon into 6 shallow dishes. Drizzle each with truffle oil and sprinkle with basil.