Bake Fest 2009
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Bake Fest 2009
- 2 tablespoons Gay Lea Spreadables® Butter
- 1 pkg (580 g) Janes Breaded Genuine Scottish Haddock
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored and diced
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 8 Naturegg�?� Omega 3 Eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup fresh rye bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Tre Stelle Aged Cheddar Cheese
Method1. Butter a 13- x 9-inch casserole dish; arrange pieces of fish in single layer in dish. Toss apple with green onions and dill. Sprinkle over the fish.
2. Whisk together eggs, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour evenly over the fish. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, blend remaining butter with bread crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over frittata. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Broil for 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.