Cozy up to a bowl of pasta. This rich and meaty sauce is the definition of comfort food.
- Portion size 10 servings
- Credits : Arctic Gardens
- 1 bag (600 g) Arctic Gardens Vegetables for Spaghettini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 oz (150 g) pancetta cubed
- 1 lb (450 g) lean ground pork
- 2 lb (900 g) lean ground beef
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried Italian herbs or Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground pepper
MethodIn a large pot, heat oil on high and brown pancetta for 5 minutes.
Gradually add meat and brown.
Add Vegetables for Spaghettini and garlic. Stir until the meat is cooked through.
Add tomato sauce, chili sauce and herbs.?Season to taste.
Simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Serve on spaghettini.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 500 mg