- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Stephanie Macpherson Macpherson
- 2 410 ml bottles Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- lasagna noodles
- 2 400 g containers ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Havarti cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breasts cooked and cut in cubes
MethodPreheat oven to 350F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a saucepan combine alfredo sauce, capers and garlic. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon 1/3 cup of sauce mixture into prepared dish. Top with lasagna noodles.
In a bowl, stir together ricotta, the harvarti cheese, and 1/2 of the lemon peel. Spoon half the cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parmesan. Top with half the chicken. Spoon half the remaining sauce over chicken layer. Top with more noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, and remaining chicken. Add more noodles, remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Cover with foil.
Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand, covered, on wire rack for 20 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining lemon peel.