- Portion size 16 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 3/4 cups Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar raspberry preserve
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8X8 inch-baking pan generously with butter flavored nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Crust: Mix together flour, SPLENDA® Granulated and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl. Cut in light butter until the mixture is crumbly, like a streusel topping. Do not over mix. Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Place SPLENDA® Granulated and flour in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir well. Add egg substitute and half-and-half. Stir until blended. Slowly add lemon juice while stirring constantly. Add lemon peel.
4. Stir raspberry preserves until they loosen up. Spread evenly over warm crust.
5. Gently pour lemon mixture over preserves. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and allow to cool before placing in refrigerator.
6. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional facts Per bar: about
- Sodium 45 g
- Protein 2 g
- Calories 70.0
- Total fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Saturated fat 1.5 g
- Total carbohydrate 10 g