- Portion size 125 servings
- Credits : Canadian Livng Holiday Cookbook: Fall 2009
- 1 Cheese Ball Base recipe (omit port)
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped drained reconstituted dry sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nut
MethodMake Cheese Ball Base, omitting port. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and green onion.
Line four 4 oz (125 g) ramekins or bowls with plastic wrap. Divide pine nuts among ramekins; top with cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Invert onto plates.