- Portion size 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetabIe oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chive
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 4 cups red leaf lettuce
- 1 pear sliced
- 4 oz cold Brie cheese cubed
- 1/3 cup toasted pecan chopped
Salad: In salad bowl, combine lettuce pear, Brie and pecans.
Dressing: Whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk in vegetable oil. Whisk in chives and apple juice concentrate.
Toss salad with dressing and serve.