- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Jodi Borneman
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup apricot diced
Method1) Preheat oven to 425*F.
2) Line a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
3) Lightly spray a non stick grill pan or skillet with cooking oil and place over high heat. Sear the tenderloins for about 2 minutes per side, or just until browned. Place in the prepared baking pan.
4) To make the glaze: Combine the orange juice concentrate, apricot jam, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, orange zest, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth.
5) Spoon 1/4 cup of the glaze over the tenderloins and bake for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees for medium-rare.
6) Reheat the remaining glaze. Slice the tenderloins and serve with the glaze overtop. Garnish with chopped parsley and diced apricots.