- Portion size 8 servings
- 4 new potatoes (about 1-1/2 lb/750 g)
- 3 leeks (white and light green parts) sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cups cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup black olive
In large pot of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove and let cool; peel and cut into 3/4-inch (2 cm) cubes. Place in large bowl.
Meanwhile, blanch leeks and celery in same boiling water for 20 seconds; drain in colander. Chill under cold water; drain well and add to potatoes.
In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and mix well. Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.