Try this healthy supper solution -- ready in 15 minutes -- from our monthly Make It Tonight collection of rush hour recipes.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: April 2006
- 4 rainbow trout fillets (about 6 oz/175 g each)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
Pat fish dry; place on greased rimmed baking sheet.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; spread on each fillet. Broil 6 inches (15 cm) from heat until fish flakes easily when tested, about 6 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon to squeeze over top.
More trout recipes:
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 282 mg
- Protein 29 g
- Calories 226.0
- Total fat 11 g
- Cholesterol 82 mg
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Total carbohydrate 1 g
- Iron 4.0
- Folate 14.0
- Calcium 10.0
- Vitamin A 11.0
- Vitamin C 13.0