- Portion size 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 4 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic (1 tsp/5 mL garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder (1 tsp/5 mL garlic powder)
MethodGreat Canadian Steak Spice
In grinder, coarsely grind together coriander seeds, peppercorns and dillseeds; mix in salt, paprika, hot pepper flakes and garlic. (Make-ahead: Store in airtight container for up to 1 month.) This recipe makes 5 tbsp servings.
Rub steaks with Great Canadian Steak Spice, to taste.
Place on greased grill over medium high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until medium rare, about 10 minutes. Transfer steaks to platter and tent with foil; let stand for 5 minutes. Serve