Serve with Steamed Rice.
- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: November 2002
- 1 red onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 sweet red pepper thickly sliced
- 1 sweet green pepper thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 (about 1-1/2 lb/750 g total) pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup apricot jam strained
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Cut onion into 8 wedges, leaving root end intact. Cut zucchini diagonally into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet along with red and green peppers. Sprinkle with oil and half each of the salt and pepper; toss to coat. Push to sides of pan.
Add pork to centre of pan, tucking tapered ends underneath. Combine coriander, jam, mustard, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper; brush over pork. Roast in 450°F (230°C) oven until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 25 minutes.
Broil until pork is golden and glazed and vegetables are browned around edges, about 4 minutes.
Nutritional facts <b>Per each of 4 servings:</b> about
- Sodium 459 mg
- Protein 27 g
- Calories 307.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 57 mg
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 33 g
- Iron 19.0
- Folate 25.0
- Calcium 6.0
- Vitamin A 28.0
- Vitamin C 248.0