- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: October 2005
- 1 romaine heart
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1 (2-inch (5 cm) piece) English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch each salt and pepper
Quarter romaine heart; place on plates. Top with radishes, and English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced.
In bowl, whisk vegetable oil, parsley, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salads.