Use these 10-minute rubs to add flavour and personality to everyday meals.
- Portion size 125 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2006
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons crumbled dried sage
- 2 tablespoons crumbled rosemary
- 2 tablespoons crumbled thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
MethodIn clean coffee or spice grinder, combine parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Pulse until powdery yet with some small bits.
For 4 to 6 servings boneless skinless chicken breasts, pork tenderloins or salmon fillets (1-1/2 lb/750 g), mix 2 tbsp (25 mL) desired spice rub; 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil; and 1 clove garlic, minced. Rub over food and let stand for 10 minutes.