- Portion size 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 green onions thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 slices gingerroot
- 6 shiitake mushrooms stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced bamboo shoot
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cups broad egg noodles
- 8 oz raw large shrimps peeled and deveined
- 4 oz snow peas cut in half
In large heavy saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, ginger, mushrooms and bamboo shoots, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Pour in chicken stock, vinegar and sesame oil; bring to boil, skimming off any foam. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add noodles; cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Add shrimp and snow peas; cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink and snow peas are tender.