- Portion size 6 servings
- 5 potatoes
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sweet red pepper slivered
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Scrub potatoes and slice thinly. In bowl, toss together potatoes, onion and oil. Stir in red pepper, garlic, parsley, salt, rosemary and pepper.
Brush 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza pan with oil; spread with potato mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender, brown and crisp.
Sprinkle with provolone and Parmesan cheeses; bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.